1000BASE-T Copper GBIC Transceiver-1000M
TLC-GBIC-T 1000BASE-T Copper GBIC transceivers are based on the GBIC Multi Source Agreement (MSA).
They are compatible with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE Std 802.32.
The 1000BASE-T physical layer IC (PHY) can be accessed via I2C, allowing access to all PHY settings and features.
The TLC-GBIC-T uses the GBIC’s RX_LOS pin for link indication, and 1000BASE-X auto-negotiation should be disabled on the host system.
The TLC-GBIC-T is compatible with 1000BASE-X auto-negotiation, but does not have a link indication feature(RX_LOS is internally grounded).
1. Hot-pluggable GBIC footprint
2. Extended case temperature range (0°C to +70°C )
3. Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
4. Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
5. Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
6. Access to physical layer IC via 2-wire serial bus
7. 100. BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface