The SFP transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps/1.0625Gbps and 20km transmission distance with SMF.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a FP laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit.
All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements. The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472.
For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.
1. Dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps/1.063Gbps operation
2. 1310nm FP laser and PIN photodetector for 10km transmission
3. Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
4. Digital Diagnostic Monitoring:
5. Internal Calibration or External Calibration
6. Compatible with SONET OC-24-LR-1
7. Compatible with RoHS
8. +3.3V single power supply
9. Operating case temperature:
10. Standard : 0 to +70°C